Our board members carry out project work with partners to improve the Children’s Hearings System. We have lots of different projects on the go and it is growing all the time.
Our journey so far…
Interested in finding out how we got here? Want to know more about our model of practice?
We recognise there may be times when Board Members need a bit of time out from Board activities, and they will be fully supported to do so.
- creating resources for children and young people
- inspecting Hearings Centres
- being involved in recruiting panel members
- training social workers and solicitors
- taking part in consultations and policy responses
- attending and presenting at conferences and events
- carrying out action research